In order to maximise the mobilisation of internal and external audiences, every campaign needs a well-conceived dramatic composition: run-up phase, opening stage, climax and closing stage.
The aim is to reach a specific goal within only a short amount of time, such as shaping public opinion about an issue, increasing voter turnout during elections or adjusting a company's image in the eyes of its customers.
Managing a campaign is a PR discipline in its own right, and demands high levels of experience and creativity. In order for a campaign to be successful, the goals set out at the start need to be attainable and the activities implemented with "military" precision.
We are experienced in developing and conducting the following types of campaign:
- integrated PR and advertising campaigns (e.g. image and product campaigns)
- issue campaigns (e.g. information campaigns, explanatory and awareness campaigns)
- mobilisation campaigns (e.g. election turnout, polls)
As part of such assignments, our role may include:
- strategy development
- structural composition
- development of messages and arguments
- campaign planning and management
- online campaigning
- media / press work
- development of campaign materials