Successful technology PR relates a relevant story - not just the technical specs.
For Cisco Austria we increased the public presence and introduced their key theme "Collaboration" - the productive cooperation of people in networks - into the public debate.
We accompanied Tele2 on their rise to Austria's largest alternative telco, and supported their struggle for further liberalisation of the telecom market.
With our support, mobile payments provider paybox led Austria to the worldwide pole position for "paying with your mobile".
For the award-winning projects "Internet Ombudsman" and "Austrian E-Commerce Trust Mark", which we developed for our client ÖIAT, we managed to acquire all relevant institutions as partners. These initiatives were sponsored as model projects by the EU and were subsequently taken up in several other European countries - networking at its finest.
Current clients in the technology sector
- Cisco Austria
- Internet Ombudsman
- Austrian E-Commerce Trust Mark
- Austrian Institute for Applied Telecommunications (ÖIAT)
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce, e-Center
- EMC Austria
- SAMSUNG Electronics, Winter Youth Olympic Games 2012
- Technologie Impulse Gesellschaft (TIG)
- VeriSign / 3United
- Centre for Innovation and Technology (ZIT)